Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Drunk Night, 12th Nov 2010


That night,
We were drunk.
That was the first time i saw he drunk, even ah long also said so.
He slept on the floor, he vomit out the beer.
He had drank 2 pins of the beer.
Ah long said that he never drink so much before, this was the first time

He mumbled with some words.
I know he was pain too, me too..

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

"Even though we were together, the scar is already there! No matter what i explained to you, you will not trust me anymore. Even though... "

"Fine. Then breakup!" I said.

Silence filled in the air..

My words had stopped him from shouting at me.
This was the first time he scolded me. This was the first time that he shouted at me.
And, this was the first time that..

I said out the word, FACE TO FACE.

The words had stopped us from arguing.
We remained silent, for almost 10 minute.

I cant bear the feeling of pain,
I just want to get drunk. I ordered another bottle of Henekan,
2 bottles of Heneken,
I already half drunk..

I want to go back myself by taxi,
He hold me back, " I fetch you." He insisted.

My step was stumbled. . He didn't hold me.
I just want to get drunk, i take out the phone want to call friend for another drink,
He grabbed my phone.

I was collapsed. I want to get back the phone. I cried. He insisted not to return it to me.
I cried in the car. He still scolding me.

"If you want to break, then break la! I was very tired with this issue. I was very fed up! I'm ok with it ! " He said.

My heart was bleeding..
I don't want to go back. I just want the beer.
He brought me to ah long 's house, together with gie, ahsong, continue to drink..

That night was the first time i experienced the feeling of drunk, it was wonderful, i should say.
Because it really can make me forgot the thing, temporarily.
I was totally lost my conscious. I vomit out the whisky, sit in the toilet,
He was worried and ask me don't lock the toilet door.

I woke up, joined them the drink and continue another cup of Whisky.
Bottom's up. One shot finished.

2 bottles of Heneken, already make me half drunk.
Plus 2 cups of the Whisky (on the rock), worse.
I cant wake up. I slept on the floor.
He carried me to the room.
I was very scared. I cried and keep on saying that must bring me back..

"Ya i will. You just take rest. I will bring you back. Don't worry." He reassured.
He kissed my forehead before he left to the living room.

I slept.. Don't know how long..
Just felt that when i woke up, i went out the room to find him.

He was slept on the floor. He was drunk.
He was very very pain. He refused to breakup.

Me too..
The heart was very very pain the moment i said out the word..

Can we go through this stage together.... ?

No comments:

Post a Comment